GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LEASE AGREEMENT
WhiteBERG Mobility Solutions KFT. (registered office: 1215 Budapest, Ady E. út 47. II / 10., tax number: 26728593-2-43, company registration number: 01-09-341545) - hereinafter Lessor -, leases in case of a business company, on the other side the Company, natural in the case of a person, to the legal or natural person indicated in the Customer field (hereinafter the Lessee ) the vehicle indicated on the other side with the following general conditions:
- Lessor of the vehicle for road traffic condition, properly prepared for the season, filled with lubricant and fuel pass state and accessories shown in the technical data sheet is part of the vehicle documentation Tenant for. If the place of collection differs from the Lessor's premises, the Lessor will charge the fee specified on the other side for delivery to the site. The renter confirms the condition and receipt of the vehicle by signing the technical data sheet.
- The Lessee may operate the vehicle in possession of the permits specified by the applicable legislation and in compliance with the conditions and traffic rules prescribed in the relevant legislation. Upon receipt of the vehicle, the Lessee is fully responsible for maintaining the condition and documentation of the vehicle and for complying with applicable laws.
- The Lessee may not transfer the vehicle for use to anyone other than the persons named on the other side and authorized by the Lessor to drive. The rented vehicle may not be used for towing more weight than specified in the registration permit, for racing, education or for any purpose other than the intended purpose. Tenant shall be fully liable for any damages resulting from such cases .
- The Lessee is obliged to use the vehicle, its accessories and documents with the utmost care and to return it at the end of the rental period - during the opening hours of the office - together with the necessary accessories, refueled, clean and in the condition of receipt. The place of return is the lessor's handover point, unless otherwise agreed . The Lessee may extend the rental agreement before its expiry after consultation with the Lessor , but the Lessor is not obliged to extend the agreement. If the Lessee does not hand over the vehicle to the Lessee at the place of acceptance, then - unless otherwise agreed - the Lessee -is obliged to pay the return fee according to the other side tariff. The performance of the service ends with the filling in of the technical data sheet of the vehicle with the data valid at the time of handover, which the Lessee is obliged to sign.
- The lessor rents the vehicle with CASCO insurance. In case of breakage, total or theft damage , the Lessee's liability covers the amount of damages and expenses not covered by the insurer. Deductible for breakage damage: 10%, minimum HUF 100,000 + VAT, in case of total or theft damage 10%.
Tenant shall be fully liable for damages if caused intentionally or by serious breach of this Agreement. A serious breach of contract is e.g. drunk driving, misuse, handing over the car to an unauthorized person, etc. The Lessee is fully liable for damages in the event of loss of the traffic license, start key and / or license plate.
In the event of an accident, theft or burglary involving personal injury or property damage, the Lessee is obliged to request police action and initiate proceedings. If the driver of the car or the person involved in the accident is not a Hungarian citizen, police action must be initiated by the Lessee in all cases . Failure to initiate police action shall constitute a serious breach of this Agreement.
- The renter is obliged to pay a deposit fee before using the specified vehicle. The amount of the deposit fee is used to cover the total damage caused to the Lessor by another person during the rental period, which is not covered by others , as well as in case of subsequent settlement. The Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor is entitled to withhold the deposit fee or satisfy his claim until the damages are fully settled. If the Lessee has returned the leased vehicle to the Lessor in the manner specified in this contract and has paid the full amount according to the settlement, the Lessor is obliged to pay the deposit to the Lessor.to repay it in full without delay. Tenant's liability also extends to the subsequent period with respect to the payment of various penalties.
- Lessor the rented vehicle leases in return for a specified rent Tenant 's, but reserves the right to change the rent specified in the Tenant to prior notification. In the event of a change in the rental fee, the Lessee has the right to terminate this contract with immediate effect after the car has been returned and the fees specified in the rental contract have been paid. The rental fee includes the right to use the proper vehicle (within 350km 5000KM monthly or daily limit, to use in excess of this fixed fee according to the tariffs Tenanton the basis of ex-post settlement), the costs of the regular mandatory inspection - and the associated maintenance and repair - related to the intended use, as well as the liability and CASCO insurance premiums. All other costs incurred during the lease period shall be borne by the Lessee .
- If the vehicle breaks down or is involved in an accident, the Lessee is obliged to notify the Lessor immediately at the indicated emergency telephone number and to place the vehicle safely to the extent expected. Without the prior consent of the Lessor - from the activity related to the normal operation, e.g. cooling water, oil refill, puncture repair, etc. except - Tenant may not and may not make repairs. All related costs and risks shall be borne by the Lessee . The Lessor is obliged to rectify the fault of the vehicle as soon as possible (within 24 hours) after the Lessee has announced it. Landlordshall not be liable for any damage or malfunction of the motor vehicle and any other damages arising from the rental of the motor vehicle or arising during the rental period.
The Lessee is obliged to use fuel of the quality indicated in the technical data sheet. The Lessee has a full cost reimbursement obligation for all costs arising from the refueling of fuel other than fuel (fuel change, cleaning, repair, etc.) and incurs a one-time review of HUF 25,000 + VAT.
The Lessee is obliged to present the vehicle for inspection at the Lessor's premises at the odometer reading position indicated in the REVISION section . If Tenantfails to comply with this obligation, he is obliged to pay HUF 5,000 + VAT in addition to the rent for every hundred kilometers started after the marked kilometer, and to bear all damages caused by exceeding it. If the duration of the review exceeds four hours and the Lessee has notified the mandatory review at least 48 hours in advance, the Lessor shall provide the Lessee with a replacement vehicle free of charge .
The Lessee is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor of the failure of the odometernak. If you fail to comply with this notification obligation, or the odometer structure and / or its software is damaged, manipulated or the meter structure is switched off or off in any way, the Lessee is obliged to pay the unlimited mileage fee and HUF 50,000 + VAT for the entire duration of the lease.
- The Lessee may take the vehicle abroad only with the prior consent of the Lessor and acknowledges that any technical rescue may be delayed in proportion to the distance.
- Tenant is obliged to pay the rent on time. If the Lessee fails to pay the rental fee on time, the Lessor is entitled to terminate this contract unilaterally with immediate effect and to have the leased vehicle removed. All costs related to the return of the vehicle shall be borne by the Lessee . In the event of late payment, the Lessor shall be entitled to a default interest of three times the central bank base rate in addition to the amount of the rent.
- For the purposes of this contract, a rental day consists of 24 hours (one rental month: 30x24 hours) starting at the date indicated. In the event of a return delay, the grace period is one hour. Extensions can only be made by phone (+ 36 / 70-5961000) 24 hours before the end of the rental period. If the Tenant has not indicated his intention to extend, three times the daily rent may be charged for each day started.
- In matters not regulated in this contract, the Civil Code shall prevail. The parties agree to stipulate the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pest Central District Court in the event of a legal dispute.